Any purchases that you (“you”) make through this checkout (the “Zebra PayPlus Checkout”) will be made from Zebra PayPlus, though you have been browsing merchandise on a supplier’s (“Supplier”) website (“website” refers to a site on the Internet, mobile app, or similar concepts). By visiting the Zebra PayPlus Checkout and/or placing an order for the purchase of merchandise from Zebra PayPlus, you are hereby agreeing that such order for a purchase (a “Purchase”) is bound by the terms & conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) set forth herein.
Nature of Transaction.Zebra PayPlus contracts with suppliers, including the Supplier, to avail suppliers’ merchandise to consumers, such as you, for delivery through the Zebra PayPlus network. You choose merchandise on the Supplier’s website. Through the Zebra PayPlus Checkout, you will be provided with an opportunity to make a Purchase at a price and in a currency selected by you, inclusive of international shipping costs, brokerage and customs clearance costs exclusive of any surcharges which may be imposed by the issuing bank of the credit card you use on transactions with companies based in the United States. You may also be given the option (a) to have the price be inclusive of import duty and taxes and/or (b) not to have the price be inclusive of import duty and taxes (and therefore be responsible for payment of import duties and taxes). You agree that by making a Purchase through the Zebra PayPlus Checkout (and therefore with Zebra PayPlus), you acknowledge that your transaction will be with Zebra PayPlus, not with the Supplier. Please note that this does not mean that your Purchase has been accepted. Your Purchase constitutes an offer to us to make a Purchase. All orders are subject to acceptance by Zebra PayPlus. We are not obliged to accept and/or process your Purchase and may, at our discretion, decline to accept and/or process your Purchase. You do, however, acknowledge that by clicking on the button to make a purchase, you enter into an obligation to pay for your Purchase in the event that we accept your Purchase. Upon successful verification by Zebra PayPlus of the authenticity and sufficiency of the payment information you provide, Zebra PayPlus will purchase the merchandise from the Supplier for the sole purpose of reselling it to you. Zebra PayPlus will provide the Supplier with Zebra PayPlus’s own payment information to purchase the merchandise. Zebra PayPlus will not provide any of your payment or other information to Supplier unless you agree to such information being provided during any opt-in that you may be presented with. You acknowledge that if Zebra PayPlus is unable to verify the information automatically, Zebra PayPlus representatives may contact you and/or your tender type issuer to confirm your identity and/or your intent to place the order. Zebra PayPlus has not accepted an order from you, and makes no commitment of any kind to provide merchandise to you, until Zebra PayPlus has accepted your order and ships the merchandise that you ordered. If you are under 18, considered a minor in your local jurisdiction, or the equivalent thereof, you may use this checkout only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Zebra PayPlus reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
1. Non-Commercial Use Intent and Compliance with Applicable Export, Import and Sanctions Law(s). Items available for Purchase from Zebra PayPlus are intended for non-commercial use only, and purchase of such merchandise for resale purposes is prohibited. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are certifying that any merchandise in a Purchase will not be sold, transferred, or re-exported in violation of any applicable laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations or applicable U.S. sanctions and embargoes administered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. EVEN THOUGH WE FACILITATE THE PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF MERCHANDISE TO YOU, YOU ARE THE IMPORTER OF RECORD OR CONSIGNEE, AS APPLICABLE, AND YOU MUST COMPLY WITH ALL LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF THE COUNTRY INTO WHICH THE PURCHASED MERCHANDISE ARE BEING DELIVERED. As such, it is your responsibility to be familiar with the laws in the country in which you are receiving the items. By purchasing items under these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that said delivery does not violate any regulations or laws in the country into which the purchased items will be delivered.
2. Title to Merchandise. All Purchases are made in accordance with a shipment contract. After Zebra PayPlus purchases relevant merchandise and takes title from the Supplier to fulfill your Purchase, title will be transferred from Zebra PayPlus to you, in the United States, when Zebra PayPlus ships said merchandise to you from its facility in the United States, provided Zebra PayPlus has received full payment of all sums due in respect of the merchandise. In certain cases, the Supplier may fulfill the shipping agent role, and will handle delivery of the items to you. In these cases, the title to said merchandise shall transfer from Zebra PayPlus to you at the time of shipment from the Supplier’s facility provided that Zebra PayPlus has received full payment of all sums due in respect of said merchandise.
3. Pricing and Billing. Zebra PayPlus endeavors to provide accurate pricing information for the products. However, Zebra PayPlus cannot insure against errors in pricing. Zebra PayPlus reserves the right, at its sole discretion and before any contract is formed (as described in Section 1 above), to refuse to process or to cancel any orders placed for an item that was incorrectly priced on a website of a Supplier or in the Zebra PayPlus checkout as the result of an error. Should this occur, Zebra PayPlus will inform you via email. Zebra PayPlus also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any error in the stated full retail price. One or more payment options will be presented to you, and you will be billed by Zebra PayPlus. Charges made to your account from purchases may have a descriptor that includes “Zebra PayPlus”, the name of the Supplier from which you made the Purchase, or other descriptors or some combination thereof. Zebra PayPlus complies with the applicable rules regarding those payment options, including the time line of when you will be billed. Should the receipt of any parcel from the supplier containing only part of an order occur, Zebra PayPlus will process only the merchandise received (unless you agreed with Zebra PayPlus for another option), and you will be billed only for an amount corresponding to the price of the merchandise therein, pro-rated amounts for shipping and/or handling, plus any taxes, duty, and VAT, if applicable. In spite of the foregoing, unless expressly consented to by you, under no circumstances will the aggregate amount be billed to you by Zebra PayPlus exceed the total amount presented at the time of order placement by you.
4. Shipping and Brokers. By making a Purchase, you are authorizing a licensed customs broker, chosen by Zebra PayPlus, to act as your agent and transact business with foreign revenue authorities, on your behalf, to clear your merchandise, account for duties and taxes, return your merchandise, and if applicable, to prepare and submit refund claims on your behalf for any merchandise that you return. Kindly note that we do not ship certain merchandise, to certain locations, or to certain people (due to legal restrictions and/or other reasons).
5. Customs, Duties, Taxes and Collection Fees. When making a Purchase, you may be given the option pay import taxes and custom duties in advance, which may be levied by the destination country, and any disbursement, advancement or similar fees, which may be imposed by the broker, shipper, customs authority of the destination country or other party (further known collectively as “Import Fees”). Zebra PayPlus will estimate the amount of Import Fees (known as the “Estimate) with commercially reasonable effort. Note that the final actual amount of Import Fees due and payable may be more or less than the Estimate provided. We have no control over the Import Fees and cannot predict with absolute certainty the final values of the Import Fees. In order to achieve greater certainty, we suggest that you contact your local customs office for further information on the customs duties and import taxes that may be applicable to your Purchase. Prepayment of Import Fees. Should you choose to prepay the Import Fees, you acknowledge and agree that the Estimate may be more or less than the actual Import Fees, and that you will NOT be asked to pay more money OR receive any refund in the case the Estimate differs from the actual Import Fees. Deferring the Payment of Import Fees. SHOULD YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PREPAY THE IMPORT FEES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (A) THE ESTIMATE MAY BE MORE OR LESS THAN THE ACTUAL IMPORT FEES; (B) YOU AND ONLY YOU (NOT ZEBRA PAYPLUS, THE BROKER, THE SHIPPER, THE SUPPLIER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY) MUST BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PAYING ALL ACTUAL IMPORT FEES; (C) SHOULD ANY PARTY OTHER THAN YOU PAY SOME OR ALL OF THE ACTUAL IMPORT FEES ON YOUR BEHALF TO EFFECT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE, YOU WILL REIMBURSE (UPON REQUEST) SAID PARTY IN FULL FOR THE ACTUAL IMPORT FEES PAID ON YOUR BEHALF; AND (D) SHOULD YOU FAIL TO PAY IMPORT TAXES IN A TIMELY MANNER, YOU MAY NOT ONLY CAUSE DELAYS BEYOND OUR ORIGINAL DELIVERY ESTIMATE, BUT MAY ALSO PUT YOU AT RISK OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY FOR TAXES AND OTHER FEES. Failure to Pay Import Fees. FURTHER, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PREPAY THE IMPORT FEES AND SHOULD YOU (OR THE RECIPIENT) SUBSEQUENTLY REFUSE OR FAIL TO ACCEPT THE DELIVERY OF THE MERCHANDISE, RUFSE OR FAIL TO PAY IMPORT FEES, AND/OR ATTEMPT TO RETURN THE MERCHANDISE TO AVOID PAYING IMPORT FEES: (1) COSTS PREPAID TO ZEBRA PAYPLUS FOR SHIPPING AND/OR HANDLING WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED TO YOU; (2) YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES RESULTING FROM SAID REFUSAL OR FAILURE TO PAY IMPORT FEES (SUCH AS FEES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO PAY THE IMPORT FEES); (3) YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, SUBJECT TO YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO REFUND YOU THE COST OF THE MERCHANDISE, BUT WE MAY DO SO IN CERTAIN CASES IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION; (4) YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTUAL IMPORT FEES; (5) YOU AGREE NOT TO REQUEST REIMBURSEMENT OF ANY PORT FEES PAID FROM ZEBRA PAYPLUS OR ANY OTHER ENTITY; (6) DEPENDING ON LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS, YOU MAY HAVE THE OPTION TO BE REIMBURSED BY A GOVERNMENTAL OR OTHER AUTHORITY FOR SOME OR ALL OF THE ACTUAL IMPORT FEES, BUT YOU (AND NOT ZEBRA PAYPLUS OR ANY OTHER ENTITY) WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ACTIONS TO TRY TO BE REIMBURSED; (7) IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, SHOULD ZEBRA PAYPLUS (OR THE SHIPPER, BROKER OR OTHER ENTITY) DECIDE TO ATTEMPT TO DEAL WITH THE IMPORT FEES DIRECTLY WITH A GOVERNMENTAL OR OTHER AGENCY, WE WILL NO LONGER HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IMPORT FEES; (8) AFTER ACCOUNTING FOR ABOVE ITEMS, YOU WILL BE REFUNDED ANY PORTION OWED TO YOU; (9) AFTER ACCOUNTING FOR THE ITEMS DISCUSSED ABOVE, ANY PORTION OWED TO ZEBRA PAYPLUS WILL BE BILLED TO YOU YOUR INITIAL METHOD OF PAYMENT.
6. Returns. By default, Zebra PayPlus’s return policy is that we do not accept returns. For Purchases with a shipping address in the European Union (see below), this does not affect your consumer rights. Further, in our sole discretion, we may allow returns under certain terms and conditions for certain Purchases (“Allowable Returns”). To find out whether the Allowable Returns policy applies to any merchandise that you may or have purchased in accordance with a Purchase, kindly check the Supplier’s website for an international returns policy (“International Returns Policy”). Keep in mind that not all Suppliers will have an International Returns Policy – if they do not, any reference to such policy will not apply to your Purchase and should be ignored. If the Supplier’s site does list an International Returns Policy, the International Returns Policy shall take precedence over this Paragraph. Although we are ultimately responsible for facilitating delivery of a Purchase to you and facilitating returns, and you are making a Purchase from us, the Supplier has been contracted with us to act on our behalf to publish Allowable Returns relevant to that Supplier’s merchandise, and to receive return requests. In addition, should you want to return any merchandise that you have purchased, you must request a returns authorization from the relevant Supplier. In accordance with the International Returns Policy, if authorized by the Supplier, either the Supplier or Zebra PayPlus will provide you with information regarding the return as well as instructions on where to ship your parcel. If allowed by the Supplier, Zebra PayPlus, in its sole discretion in accordance with the International Returns Policy, will reimburse you for any or all of the following, based on the total amount you actually paid: the total original sales prices of the returned merchandise, duties, taxes, and any credits or debits. Unless otherwise determined by Supplier in its sole discretion, or unless otherwise stated in the International Returns Policy, if merchandise is allowed to be returned hereunder, (a) you are responsible for all costs associated with returning the merchandise, including but not limited to shipping costs, duties or taxes imposed for the return, or non-Zebra PayPlus fees that may be levied or charged; and (b) if you are only returning part of your order, and you are being reimbursed your original shipping costs (or some part of that) in accordance with the Supplier so deciding in its sole discretion, the International Returns Policy, or in accordance with any relevant laws, Zebra PayPlus may only return those shipping costs (or part of those shipping costs) pro-rated for the merchandise being returned.
8. Contacting Zebra PayPlus. Zebra PayPlus may be contacted for questions, comments, praise, complaints, etc. at firstname.lastname@example.org, XXX-XXX-XXXX, 20275 Business Pkwy, City of Industry, CA 91789
9. Electronic Communications. When you send emails to Zebra PayPlus or visit Zebra PayPlus Checkout, you are communicating with us electronically. By doing so, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. Zebra PayPlus will communicate with you via email or by posting notices on its site. You agree that all notices, agreements, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITED WARRANTY BY SUPPLIER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES ON ZEBRA PAYPLUS CHECKOUT ARE PROVIDED BY ZEBRA PAYPLUS ON AN “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ZEBRA PAYPLUS DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF ZEBRA PAYPLUS CHECKOUT OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON ZEBRA PAYPLUS CHECKOUT OR YOUR USE OF ZEBRA PAYPLUS CHECKOUT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. AS DETAILED ELSEWHERE HEREIN, YOU ARE MAKING YOUR PURCHASES DIRECTLY FROM ZEBRA PAYPLUS AND NOT THE SUPPLIER. ANY WARRANTIES ON THE MERCHANDISE YOU PURCHASE FROM ZEBRA PAYPLUS ARE PROVIDED BY THE SUPPLIER AND NOT BY ZEBRA PAYPLUS. NONETHELESS (AND WITHOUT LIMITING OR ALTERING THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION SET FORTH ABOVE OR BELOW) ZEBRA PAYPLUS WILL MAKE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CONTRACTUALLY REQUIRE THAT THE SUPPLIER HONOR ANY WARRANTIES POSTED ON THEIR WEB SITES AT THE TIME YOU PLACE YOUR ORDERS WITH ZEBRA PAYPLUS FOR MERCHANDISE. YOU AGREE TO LOOK TO THE MERCHANT AND NOT TO ZEBRA PAYPLUS TO RESPOND TO ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT MERCHANDISE AND REQUESTS FOR MERCHANDISE SUPPORT. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE FITNESS, QUALITY, OR SAFETY OF ANY MERCHANDISE. ZEBRA PAYPLUS’ SUPPLIERS PROVIDE ALL PRODUCT IMAGES, DESCRIPTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS TO ZEBRA PAYPLUS, AND ZEBRA PAYPLUS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY SUCH IMAGE, DESCRIPTION OR SPECIFICATION. ZEBRA PAYPLUS PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR COVENANTS OF ANY KIND RELATING TO THE FITNESS, QUALITY, SAFETY, OR INABILITY TO USE, OR INABILITY TO HAVE REPAIRED OR SERVICED, ANY MERCHANDISE IT SELLS TO YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ZEBRA PAYPLUS DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR DELAY OCCURRING DURING STORAGE, HANDLING, SHIPMENT OR DELIVERY OF THE MERCHANDISE.YOU AGREE THAT ZEBRA PAYPLUS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES (AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AND REPRESENTATIVES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM (A) THE USE OF THE MERCHANDISE YOU PURCHASE, (B) MISUSE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY THE SUPPLIER, WHERE YOU EXPLICITLY INSTRUCTED ZEBRA PAYPLUS TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THE SUPPLIER FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUBSCRIBING YOU TO THE SUPPLIER’S MARKETING MESSAGES. LIABILITY IS SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ADVISED ZEBRA PAYPLUS OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. LIMITED WARRANTY BY ZEBRA PAYPLUS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ZEBRA PAYPLUS PROVIDES A WARRANTY, SUBJECT TO THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, EXCLUSIVELY TO ITS STORAGE, HANDLING, AND DELIVERY OF MERCHANDISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ZEBRA PAYPLUS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DELAY IN DELIVERY OF, OR DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE THAT YOU PURCHASE, UNLESS CAUSED BY ZEBRA PAYPLUS DURING THE HANDLING, DELIVERY OR STORAGE OF SAID MERCHANDISE FOLLOWING ITS RECEIPT BY ZEBRA PAYPLUS. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY MERCHANDISE YOU INSTRUCT ZEBRA PAYPLUS TO PURCHASE FROM SUPPLIER IS HELD BY U.S. SANCTIONS LAWS AND/OR EXPORT CONTROLS SUCH THAT THE MERCHANDISE CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO YOU, ZEBRA PAYPLUS SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE. MOREOVER, ZEBRA PAYPLUS SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DELAY OR DAMAGES UNLESS CAUSED BY INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF ZEBRA PAYPLUS. SUBJECT TO THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPHS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL THE LIABILITY OF ZEBRA PAYPLUS EXCEED THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT OR USD $25,000.00, WHICHEVER IS LESS. ZEBRA PAYPLUS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE WHATSOEVER TO YOU IN THE EVENT THAT: (I) ZEBRA PAYPLUS DOES NOT RECEIVE THE MERCHANDISE FROM THE SUPPLIER AT ZEBRA PAYPLUS’S APPLICABLE FACILITY IN THE U.S., OR IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE RETURNING ANY MERCHANDISE, AT ZEBRA PAYPLUS’S APPLICABLE FACILITY IN YOUR COUNTRY OR THE U.S., OR THE MERCHANDISE WAS NEVER IN ZEBRA PAYPLUS’S POSSESSION, OR THERE WAS NO CONTRACT FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND ZEBRA PAYPLUS; AND (II) IN WHICH NEITHER YOU NOR THE SUPPLIER ARE CAPABLE OF PROVIDING SATISFACTORY PROOF OF SUCH RECEIPT BY ZEBRA PAYPLUS OF THE MERCHANDISE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ADVISED US OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, ZEBRA PAYPLUS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
12. ADDITIONAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE TOTAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN THIS SECTION APPLIES IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE MERCHANDISE, ZEBRA PAYPLUS IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PURCHASE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
13. Copyright. Zebra PayPlus Checkout and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Zebra PayPlus and its affiliates, the Supplier or its licensors and protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
14. Trademarks. Zebra PayPlus, zebrapayplus.com, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Zebra PayPlus or its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. Trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Zebra PayPlus's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Zebra PayPlus. All other trademarks, brands, names and logos appearing on Zebra PayPlus Checkout are the property of their respective owners. who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Zebra PayPlus.
15. Severability. These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Zebra PayPlus. These Terms & Conditions shall govern our legal rights and obligations. Any rights not otherwise expressly granted by these Terms & Conditions are reserved by us. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unenforceable, illegal, or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions will otherwise remain in full force and in effect and enforceable.
16. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, regardless of the laws that might otherwise govern under applicable principles of conflicts of laws thereof. You understand and agree that you are waiving any legal protections otherwise provided by laws applicable to consumers in your country or your State, and you acknowledge that Zebra PayPlus and the Supplier would not facilitate your Purchase if that were not the case. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement, and the parties disclaim application of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act to the maximum extent permissible. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY AGREE AND CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS SITUATED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA IN ANY ACTION, CLAIM OR DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE CONDITIONS OF US, AND YOU HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS.
17. Modifications. Zebra PayPlus reserves the right to make changes to the Zebra PayPlus Checkout and these Terms & Conditions at any time. If any term or condition herein shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, these conditions are severable and separate and the unenforceability of any of these conditions shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.